While the whole world knows Margaret Cho He’s multi-talented (he counts an actress, comedian, musician, author, and fashion designer among his many job titles, after all), there’s a lot that even the biggest fans don’t know about him. Good on paper Actress.
The San Francisco native first rose to fame in the mid-1990s after creating and starring in the ABC sitcom. American girl. As the years passed, she proceeded to establish herself as a great comedian. In addition to her impressive resume, the I am the One that i want The author is a committed humanitarian and strong advocate for women, Asian Americans, and the LGBTQA + community.
From her baking hobby to her allergies to her favorite combination of carbohydrates, the former podcast host sat down with Us weekly to share a plethora of interesting trivia about her.
Ready to learn more about the comedian? Keep scrolling to learn 25 things about Cho:
1. I bake good bread and bring it to my friends.
2. I am actually Chinese, which I discovered after many years of believing that I was completely Korean.
3. I speak Korean quite well.
Quarter Lisa ling and I are cousins.
5. I used to be in a children’s singing group before I started stand-up at age 14.
6. I am extremely allergic to dust mites, so I vacuum every few hours when I’m home.
7. I only have nine toenails.
8. I use about 10 different mosquito repellants because they will eat me alive [otherwise].
9. Vegemite is a big part of my taste obsessions. It is so tasty.
10. I listen to podcasts, music, or audiobooks. [nonstop] when I am not working. The only time I am silent is during meditation.
11. I talk to my cats and dogs all day about what we are hearing.
12. I think pasta and French fries go well together.
13. I have hand fed apple chunks to a rhino at the zoo.
14. I’m scared of snakes, but I went to a reptile convention and totally fell in love with them.
15. I love to eat croissants, but they make a huge mess.
16. I am extremely allergic to squid and octopus.
17. My comedy partner for my first performances was Sam rockwell.
18. I once studied to be a vegan raw chef.
19. Friendly House is my favorite charity. I am involved in many of your events.
20. My favorite color is all colors!
21. I really love animals and have been caring for rescue dogs for almost 30 years.
22. I learned how to give my cat intramuscular injections, and he doesn’t even get mad at me for it!
23. I’m trying to only wear sustainable fashion, be it recycled, second-hand, vintage, or even my own things. I have used certain pieces for decades.
24. I have extremely short pinky fingers that age my fingering on guitar and piano.
25. Many of my tattoos are unfinished because they hurt too much!