Another weekend, another business master. This weekend’s roundup of the best tech deals we can find across the web includes discounts from to big early Black Friday sales at Best Buy, strong promotional prices on Disney + and Xbox Game Pass, offers on activity trackers we like from Garmin and Fitbit, and “three for two” sales on GameStop, Target and Amazon.
We’ve broken down some of the highlights and presented our full list of offerings below.
Ars Technica can earn compensation for sales from the links on this post through affiliate programs.
Featured offers of the day
Disney + 1 month subscription for $ 2 (usually $ 8) at Disney Plus (inactive subscribers only)
Through November 14, new or returning subscribers can save $ 6 on a month of Disney +. If you are looking to recover yours MCU movies or binge The Mandalorian, this is a good opportunity, but please note that your account will be set up for automatic renewal when the discounted month expires.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 / 4s for $ 194 (usually $ 285) on Amazon, Best buy, And Objective
The Garmin Vivoactive 4 is a smartwatch we like for the fitness enthusiast, offering accurate distance tracking, a sporty (albeit a bit large) design, a wide variety of training modes, and solid four to six day battery life. It works on Android and iOS and monitors more advanced metrics like stress levels and breathing along with the usual heart rate, sleep and step tracking. If you prefer a smaller design, the Vivoactive 4s offers the same feature set in a 40mm rather than 45mm chassis. This deal offers the best price we’ve tracked and is part of a larger sale on Garmin devices we like, including the Trendy Garmin Lily and the Forerunner 245 Music racing watch. If you like Fitbits more, many of that brand’s devices are on sale today as well.
Buy 2, get 1 free sale for various new and used video games on GameStop
If you’re looking to buy some video games for the holidays, GameStop’s ongoing “buy two, get one free” sale might be interesting. If you add three eligible games to your cart, the price of the cheapest will be removed at checkout. The sale covers both used and new games, including recent characters such as Call of Duty: Vanguard, Strength Horizon 5, Deathloop, Shin Megami Tensei V, And Far Cry 6, among many others. For those looking to peruse non-gaming items, meanwhile, the most overwhelming buy two, you get a free sale on Target and Amazon that we attended our last Dealmaster they are still running, too.
AndaSeat Fnatic Edition for $ 250 (usually $ 530) on AndaSeat
If you can live with something more …flashy, a good gaming chair can give your home office a significant improvement in comfort without breaking the bank at all. Although it’s definitely designed with larger frames in mind (think 5’8 “or taller), the edition AndaSeat’s Fnatic is a more than worthy option here. Our review found it easy to assemble and deeply comfortable for long stretches. At $ 250, this deal marks the lowest price we’ve tracked and it arrives as part of a larger sale on the company’s chairs.
Microsoft Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 month subscription for $ 1 (usually $ 30) at Microsoft (for new subscribers only)
AND becomes a meme, but Xbox Game Pass really And superb value, delivering up hundreds of useful games for an affordable monthly fee. If you’re a PC gamer unfamiliar with the service and willing to put up with the sometimes clunky Xbox PC app, Microsoft is currently offering a three-month trial of Game Pass for PC for just one dollar. Again, please note that your account will be set up for auto-renewal upon signup.If you’re looking to play on Xbox, PC, and / or the cloud, please note that the company is I also sell per month of one’s own more expansive Game Pass Ultimate tier for inactive subscribers for the same price.
Smart home device deals
Offers for laptops and desktop PCs
- Acer Chromebook Spin 713 (2021) laptop for $ 529 (usually $ 700) at Best Buy: Core i5-1135G7, 13.5-inch 2256×1504, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD.
- Lenovo Yoga 6 2 in 1 laptop for $ 750 (usually $ 950) at Best Buy: Ryzen 7 5700U, 13.3-inch 1080p, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD.
- Lenovo Yoga 7i 2 in 1 laptop for $ 715 at Lenovo via eBay (usually $ 850) —Core i5-1135G7, 14-inch 1080p, 12GB RAM, 512GB SSD.
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 laptop for $ 750 at HP (usually $ 950) – Ryzen 7 5800U, 13.3-inch 1920×1200, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go laptop for $ 550 at Microsoft e Best buy (usually $ 650) —Core i5-1035G1, 12.4-inch 1536×1024, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD.
- WD Black SN850 (1TB) PCIe Gen 4 NVMe SSD for $ 150 (usually $ 195) at Best Buy.
- Dell S2721DGF 27-inch gaming monitor for $ 330 at Dell (usually $ 450) —1440p, IPS, 165Hz (144Hz over HDMI), FreeSync, G-Sync compatible.
Offers TV and home entertainment
- Hisense U7G 55-inch (2021) 4K TV for $ 630 (usually $ 800) on BuyDig via eBay ($ 650 on Amazon).
- Hisense U8G 55-inch (2021) 4K TV for $ 750 (usually $ 1,200) at Best Buy and Amazon.
- LG C1 55-inch (2021) 4K OLED TV for $ 1,297 (usually $ 1,500) on Amazon, eBay (includes $ 120 credit), Best buy, And Objective.
- 55 inch TCL 5 Series S535 (2020) 4K Roku TV for $ 499 (usually $ 590) on Amazon and Walmart.
- 55-inch Samsung QN85A (2021) 4K TV for $ 1,100 (usually $ 1,350) at Samsung, Amazon, And Best buy.
- 65-inch Samsung QN90A (2021) 4K TV for $ 1,700 (usually $ 2,100) at Samsung e Amazon.