Alex Rodriguez, The baseball star, who is no longer engaged, was spotted earlier this month surrounded by “a bunch of hotties,” we previously reported. Before that, he posted a photo of himself on a flotation device somewhere in the sea. Well good people on TMZ have confirmed that these are two great flavors that taste great together: A-Rod spent Friday with bikini-clad women other an inflatable water slide.
Just days away from his 46th birthday, the World Series champion, 14-time All-Star player and five-time AL home run leader (who also recently split from his romantic partner) Jennifer Lopez after a two-year engagement), allegedly held off the coast of Saint-Tropez on the French Riviera. He “slipped back into single life,” as the website said, smiling and cheering as he plunged into the water in what appears to be the length of three decks.
Clicking TMZ Gallery, you can see an NFL soccer ball with the official brand, plus several smiling friends. Some wear more revealing clothing than others.
The last we heard from López, her and Ben affleck They continue their relationship with Bennifer 2.0 and, according to sources, are ready to spend “the rest of their lives together.”
More great stories from Vanity fair
– Cover article: Dua Lipa on creation Nostalgia for the future
– Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s battle with the Bureau of Prisons
– Prince William and Prince Harry “turn a new page” in their relationship
– 11 books we think you should read this July
– Inside Los Angeles’ most iconic example of mid-century modern architecture
– Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are ready to spend the “rest of their lives together”
– Essential looks from the 2021 Cannes Film Festival
– A brief history of Princess Diana’s fiery family
– Best Musician Tested Waterproof Masks for Summer Riding
– From the Archive: To the heart of the heiress
– Enroll in The shopping line to receive a curated shopping list of fashion, books, and beauty products in a weekly newsletter.