Following her ex boyfriend Ben affleck‘s PDA-filled dinner with his ex-fiancée Jennifer Lopez, it seems that Ana de Armas now he has also passed from his pandemic romance.
The actress is now dating Tinder VP Paul Boukadakis, according to multiple sources who spoke with Page six. De Armas has apparently been silently watching the tech executive for a few months after breaking up with Affleck in January. “Paul and Ana were introduced through friends,” a source told the outlet. “He’s based in Austin, but he splits his time between Texas and Santa Monica. He has spent a lot of time with Ana before she left the United States to shoot her new movie. “They added that things have been going very well between the two so far, and although they have only been seeing each other for a short time, he already introduced the actress to her family members.
In April, the actress was spotted walking her dog and have coffee in the Hollywood Hills with a mysterious man who looks a lot like Boukadakis. But since then, the couple have had to see how their new long-distance relationship fares as, in May, De Armas had to fly to Mallorca to shoot his new Netflix movie. The gray man. Boukadakis was formally the co-founder and CEO of tech startup Wheel, a social network created to share video stories said to resemble Snapchat. His company was acquired by Tinder in 2017 and he was hired as vice president of special initiatives, developing interactive content for the dating app, such as his “Choose Your Own Adventure” series, “Swipe Night.” Perhaps de Armas and Boukadakis came together because of their shared passion for cinema since, before entering the world of technology, he also worked as a camera assistant, produced three short films and acted in six.
When de Armas and Affleck officially parted ways after nearly a year of dating, a source said People At the time, the breakup was “mutual and somewhat completely amicable.” The couple, who allegedly separated over the phone, “have had numerous discussions about their future and decided to break up together.” They added that while Affleck and De Armas “are at different times in their lives, there is a deep love and respect there.” Which is good news because if not, things could get a little awkward later this summer when these exes reunite on the press tour for their movie. Deep water with his new partners in tow.
More great stories from Vanity fair
– What is Naomi Osaka’s job, really?
– Did paying a ransom for a stolen Magritte painting inadvertently financed terrorism?
– YA Author AS King Lost Her Child. Now she hopes to save others
– First comes the pandemic divorce, then the summer of “Boobs out”
– After the BBC apology, how should we think about that Princess Diana interview? – A shipwreck, a Montauk mystery, and the class divide that still defines the Hamptons
– The Stakes of William and Kate’s Visit to Scotland
– The best swimsuits, just in time for summer
– From the archive: Queen Elizabeth’s Most Loyal subjects
– Register in the Real clock newsletter for all the talk from Kensington Palace and beyond.