It seems like all I hear is “Ben and Jen”, “Ben and Jen”, “Ben and Jen”, and honestly? I wouldn’t do it any other way. The good news is that it looks like they wouldn’t either.
According to photos published in Page six, on Monday night Ben affleck other Jennifer Lopez I went to Wolfgang pucknew restaurant at the Pendry hotel right in the middle of West Hollywood on the right at the heart of it. It is a place to grab some oysters and be seen.
And it worked: as the couple entered, the paparazzi captured a little hug, a comfortable and “cozy” situation, a “caress” in the language of the tabloid. Jen and Ben in Los Angeles! Wolfgang Puck! Celebrities get “cozy” and “fondled” in public! When did we get caught up in this beautiful distortion of time?
The two were first rumor to have reunited after the paparazzi photographed Ben allegedly getting out of J. Lo’s car in Los Angeles. Then, indisputably, they were photographed together in Montana. And then they were seen again in Miami, with Jen meditating and Ben smoking. join little cigarette.
Anonymous sources have been reported about the couple. One said People they plan to be bicoastal. “They are going to continue traveling from one place to another between Los Angeles and Miami. They are very happy together, “said this person, adding that” it’s not a casual relationship.
Last week one even said, “They I don’t want to hide anymore. They are both excited about their relationship. They want to make sure they do everything they can to make this work. “It’s all music to my medium ears.
More great stories from Vanity fair
– An intimate view of a young Queen Elizabeth II
– The Sacklers released OxyContin. Everybody knows it now.
– Exclusive Excerpt: An Icy Death at the Bottom of the World
– Lolita Blake bailey and me
– Kate Middleton and the future of the monarchy
– The occasional dating terror in the digital age
– The 13 best facial oils for healthy and balanced skin
– From the archive: Tinder and the dawn of the “dating apocalypse”
– Sign up for the “Royal Watch” newsletter to get all the talk from Kensington Palace and beyond.