Ben & Jerry’s continues to go to great lengths to prove they are the cutest ice cream ever, even if they have to freeze reality to push a point:
The #RittenhouseTrial proves once again that our “justice” system is racist. How would this trial go if it were a 17-year-old black who crossed state lines illegally carrying an AR-15 and shot 3 white protesters? We need true justice in the legal system. That’s not it.
– Ben & Jerry’s (@benandjerrys) November 12, 2021
Do you see what they did there?
The whole narrative exploded in their faces, so now they’ve created a fictional teenager and story to fit the old one. https://t.co/Y4Zq4YHRom
– Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) November 13, 2021
This is a false premise as Rittenhouse did not do this either.
– Amelia (@AmeliaHammy) November 13, 2021
They won’t leave Black theorist Kyle Rittenhouse alone. https://t.co/R9Nv250zCj
-bartleby (@ElderBartleby) November 13, 2021
Many on the left are shocked at how the Rittenhouse trial went because they were fueled by media narrative instead of real story, and obviously Ben & Jerry’s won’t let the original spin go.
Again, this case has nothing to do with race. These people have broken brains and have normalized an idiotic, bigoted view of the world. And now the big brands are promoting this junk. https://t.co/MVXV5Ox6yd
– AG (@ AGHamilton29) November 13, 2021
The correct analogy would be if Rittenhouse was black and so were the people he shot, since they are now all white. And the reality is, you don’t give a damn. It would be a normal day ending with “Y” in Chicago and you haven’t talked about it in years. Like this #GFY. https://t.co/HElj9Vw0eg
– Derek Hunter (@derekahunter) November 13, 2021
A white who shoots a white is racist, okay? https://t.co/Wu8EgD0n3S
– Ian Miles Cheong @ stillgray.substack.com (@stillgray) November 13, 2021
all @benandjerrys can see is race.
Their communist ice cream is now also racist ice cream. https://t.co/8CTXwEZnRV
– Nick Searcy, INSURRECTION FILM AND TV STAR (@yesnicksearcy) November 13, 2021
These people don’t live in reality. Their brains are a total and complete mush. Absolutely insane https://t.co/PphptlghkK
– Allie Beth Stuckey (@conservmillen) November 13, 2021
Did Ben and Jerry’s miss this recent story?
Now do the school shooter in Texas. I’ll wait.
– Matthew Betley 🇺🇸 (@MatthewBetley) November 13, 2021
– Goals 💋 (@ wakeotwoke17) November 13, 2021