In an effort to get at least National Action Month. As part of the push, the White House has brought together many of the incentives for people to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.On July 4, President Joe Biden announced Wednesday a
Some of those incentives include free beer from Anheuser-Busch on July 4; winning cruises, Super Bowl tickets and CVS cash; $ 2 million in Door Dash gift cards; on-site shots and free tickets to MLB games; thousands of Microsoft Xbox; $ 1 million per week to someone through Kroger; and winning a year of free United Airlines flights.
Other incentives and pressures for peopleinclude:
- Free child care while you get your shots from KinderCare, Learning Care Group, YMCA, and Bright Horizons
- Vaccination events at black-owned hair and beauty salons
- A Mayors Challenge contest to see which city can increase its vaccination rate the most by July 4
- Get colleges and universities to commit to vaccinating students
- Extended hours in pharmacies during June
Vice President Kamala Harris will also embark on a national tour encouraging people to get vaccinated. The tour will be “anchored in the south”.
Around 41.5% of the entire US population is currently fully vaccinated. against COVID-19, according to figures from John Hopkins University. This means that 136 million people have received both doses of the or , or the single dose .
The information in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical or health advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified healthcare provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health goals.