Brydge, a popular manufacturer of iPad accessories, has announced its new keyboard case, the 11 MAX + for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation 11-inch iPad Pro. It is also compatible with the 10.9-inch iPad Air.
The new 11 MAX + targets professional users looking to make the 11-inch iPad Pro their primary device and want nothing but the best.
Building on the Pro + range, the new 11 MAX + takes the benchmark for iPad Pro keyboards to the next level.
The 11-inch MAX + joins the 12.9-inch MAX + that was announced in April. Below is the full feature list for the new keyboard case:
- Native Multi-Touch Trackpad: With a large native multi-touch trackpad (1.7 times bigger than Brydge 11.0 Pro +!), It delivers an immersive and incomparable iPadOS experience.
- SnapFitTM Magnetic Case – Simply snap your iPad into the magnetic back cover and easily remove it for a flexible workflow.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology – Bluetooth® lag is a thing of the past. With Bluetooth® 5.0 and our latest firmware, we’ve created an experience designed to meet iPadOS and Smart Connector standards.
- Instant-OnTM Connectivity: Our keyboards connect instantly with no lag, providing a seamless experience just like other Smart Connector-based keyboards.
- Adjustable Backlit Keys: 3 levels of LED backlighting that meet visibility demands and provide the best typing experience in low or no light conditions.
The 11 MAX + will be available in both space gray and white. The keyboard cover is available to pre-order for $ 200 on the Brydge website. Orders will begin shipping in September.