- Tezos it is in a league of its own, with flexibility and evolution at the heart of the project.
- The original and enterprise-grade features offered by the project have resulted in high-profile partnerships and impressive price movements.
- Associations with Mclaren and USDC are among the latest developments on the web to please the community.
- Tezos is valued at $ 2.81 and it’s 40th largest coin in terms of market capitalization, with an impressive market capitalization of more than $ 2.3 billion.
The Tezos blockchain stands out from the rest for its emphasis on security, community governance, and energy efficiency. You achieve institutional-grade security by leveraging Michelson, and using proof-of-stake consensus ensures energy efficiency.
In light of this, Tezos has formed enviable alliances with major brands that are eager to build on the blockchain. Center, the organization behind USDC, has announced that its stablecoin will be issued on the blockchain, while McLaren is set to create an NFT fan platform with Tezos.
The Tezos community has reason to be jubilant after integrating with Gitcoin. Gitcoin, a community that specializes in developing digital public goods, announced plans to integrate with Tezos on July 8.
Following the integration, both parties unveiled the Tezos hackathon series that focuses on NFT and DAO.
The first hackathon is scheduled to take place on Gitcoin and is titled “NFT Me, You Can DAO It”. Prizes for the hackathon are in the region of $ 75,000 to be shared among 10 winning submissions.
The network recently celebrated its third anniversary by commemorating the Genesis Block that was launched in 2018. The community enjoyed the event by remembering the milestones reached by the project. In three years, Tezos has reached more than 1.5 million blocks, more than 55 million transactions and more than 1.3 million accounts financed, all while keeping gas rates below $ 1.
Tezos’ achievements have generated a lot of interest from brands looking to forge partnerships within blockchains. Most notable is McLaren Racing’s penchant for entering into a technical partnership with Tezos, with the intention of creating an NFT for its fan base.
The partnership will see the Tezos brand advertised on McLaren team cars and apparel. Lindsey Eckhouse, Director of Licensing, commented that creating a
“The fan-centric NFT platform is a groundbreaking step in an exciting and rapidly developing industry.” Circle, the organization behind USDC stablecoin, has announced that the stablecoin will now be issued on the Tezos blockchain.
This partnership will see the merger of one of the major digital dollar stablecoins and the revolutionary Tezos blockchain. The official launch of the broadcast is scheduled for the next few months, leaving the community delighted with the anticipation.
On the other side
- Tezos has fallen 66.50% from its previous all-time high of $ 8.40 to trade at $ 2.82, at the time of writing.
- This drop is a reflection of the decline of the entire cryptocurrency market, which saw market capitalization drop from previous highs of more than $ 2 trillion at lows around $ 1.37 trillion.
The Tezos community
The Tezos community is growing rapidly thanks to its flexibility and innovative approach to blockchain problems. On Twitter, the project has 124,000 followers and has amassed more than 1.3 million accounts.
In terms of prices, Tezos hit an all-time high of $ 8.40 in May, but is currently trading at $ 2.81. Analysts are confident of the bullish movement in prices given the juicy partnerships and announcements on the horizon.
Join for the flip side of crypto
Update your inbox and receive DailyCoin editors’ picks once a week directly to your inbox.
You can always unsubscribe with just 1 click.