1. Only four drivers have taken consecutive victories on Austrian soil: Alain Prost, Michael Schumacher, Nico Rosberg and Max Verstappen.
2. Verstappen and Red Bull are the only ones to have scored points in every F1 Sprint so far.
3. He has accumulated the most points in Sprint sessions, with 34, followed by Charles Leclerc (24), Carlos Sainz (23) and Sergio Pérez (22).
4. Verstappen has been the most successful driver in Austria, winning four of the last seven events held here.
5. If he scores this time, it would be his 28th straight career in points, passing Kimi Raikkonen for third on the all-time list. Only Lewis Hamilton has scored more times in succession.
6. Verstappen has finished on the podium at Spielberg in every race he’s finished here since joining Red Bull in 2016 (he dropped out in 2017 and at the 2020 Austrian GP).
7. The defending champion has started the last six races in Austria from the front row of the grid.
8. This is one of Lando Norris’s favorite tracks. He started on the front row in 2021 and finished in the top 7 in all starts, including two P3s.
9. Red Bull could also become only the second team in F1 history, after McLaren in 1988, to win the first nine races of a season.
10. Kevin Magnussen has scored in more Sprint sessions (3), than Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo (both 2), Esteban Ocon, Fernando Alonso and Lance Stroll (all once).
All stats are compiled by @f1statsguru who you can follow on Instagram and Twitter.
For the best F1 visuals follow us on Instagram here: @sport360f1