Funny Hannah gadsby it is now officially off the market.
She announced the big news to her fans on Instagram on Wednesday along with a photo of herself and her new wife eating ice cream. “I would like to introduce all of you Jenney shamash”Gadsby wrote. “She is an extraordinary producer. She is very funny and has a talent for reciting facts. It is a pleasure to contemplate. We got married in January and we are very happy. For the record: this is me effusive. I am full of very positive feelings. This is a nice story. My heart went out to everyone who voted for marriage equality. # married # really? #Yes, totally. “Gadsby lives in Australia, where marriage equality was approved in late 2017.
The comedian quickly became a global sensation following the release of her 2018 Netflix special. Nanette, which earned him an Emmy and a Peabody Award. She followed up with another special last year, titled Douglas, for which his new wife was a producer. In that special, Gadsby talks about her autism diagnosis, how it has affected her life, and she has been praised for using the word all of you as an Australian – a word she also managed to skillfully work on her wedding announcement. In an essay for Vanity fair Earlier this month, the comedian wrote about how her autism has affected her clothing choices as well, which is why she only wears “blue clothing because it has a calming effect on me, and I get overwhelmed very easily in public spaces. It’s a solution and I like it. “
She continued, “It has been an unfortunate event all my life that my appearance infuriates many people and forces more people to openly mock and ridicule my appearance. When I was young, this hurt a lot and I assumed that the pain I felt would be a permanent fixture in my life. But with age and other developing maturations, I can now live comfortably in the chosen cocoon of comfort that I call my clothes. I recommend that you try it yourself, or at least allow others to use what they want for whatever reasons they choose. Even rich men who think they are interesting. “
More great stories from Vanity fair
– Cold War of the Royal Family: Will Harry and William reconcile?
– Lourdes Leon is ready to express herself
– All the red carpet looks from the Oscars 2021
– The doomed and aspiring celebrity haven that still haunts Myrtle Beach
– How Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton Carry On Princess Diana’s Fashion Legacy
– The creation and destruction of “White Boy Summer” by Chet Hanks
– The 16 Best Skins in 2021, According to Sam Visser, Ego Nwodim, and More
– From the Archive: Diana and the press
– Register in the Real clock newsletter for all the talk from Kensington Palace and beyond.