Thanks to his long and prosperous multi-screen career, many people feel like they have known Heidi klum forever.
The Germany’s Next Top Model The presenter had great success in the modeling world when she appeared on the cover of 1998. Illustrated Sports Swimsuit problem. In addition to becoming the first German-born Victoria’s Secret Angel, she also helped others get started in the fashion industry by hosting Catwalk project other Making the cut.
However, there are many things that even the model’s biggest fans don’t know about her.
From your favorite allium to your morning routine to the song you can’t get out of your head, the America has talent judge sat with Us weekly to share a multitude of fun facts about her.
Do you want to know more about the supermodel? Read on to learn 25 things about Heidi Klum:
1. I love painting, as well as arts and crafts, and I always do both with my family.
2. I am a huge garlic fan. I usually eat a whole tooth once a week.
3. I always play my music out loud. Usually my kids ask me to turn down the volume before I drop them off at school.
4. I wake up at 7 am every morning, even on weekends.
5. I take dance classes whenever I have free time.
6. “White Lies” by Tokio Hotel is the song that I currently have on repeat.
7. My favorite exercise is jumping on the trampoline.
8. Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and Unicef are two organizations that I support as much as I can.
9. Anton, my Irish Wolfhound, is only 2 years old, but he is already taller and heavier than me.
10. I love the sun [because] people are usually happy when it’s sunny.
11. I love buying trinkets in small craft stores. I don’t know how to buy just one thing.
12. Chicken soup is one of my favorite foods and I make it at home at least once a week.
13. I own a piece of the Berlin Wall and keep it in my garden.
14. I have two dogs and a cat.
15. I am a homebody and will always choose a game night at home over going out.
16. Traveling is one of my passions, but it is also a great way to educate my children about different cultures.
17. I don’t usually eat fast food, but if I do, it is best served with French fries.
18. I did the first cover for Glamor Germany and my [17-year-old] his daughter, Leni, just did one 20 years later.
19. I don’t mind fart jokes. I actually love them.
20. My favorite America has talent The act is The Regurgitator.
21. I’d rather drive than fly.
22. My longest marriage is Tim gunn, my television husband and co-host of Making the cut on Amazon Prime Video.
23. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
24. I have a huge blue snail in my backyard.
25. I love watching Disney movies, but my favorite characters are often the villains.