Take the test:
- Are you able to laugh at your mistakes and failures?
- Are you able to see the bright side and face problems without feeling exhausted?
- Are you able to see the positive and the opportunities when you face the failure of a test or exam?
- Are you able to face challenging situations with balance and calm?
- Do you overthink and overanalyze situations?
A light heart allows us to make the journey as satisfying as the destination because there is no seriousness in a loss of energy along the way. A heavy heart, on the other hand, reacts to failure with feelings of stress and anxiety, putting us into an overprotective fight-or-flight mode.
So the next time you are faced with a difficult situation, do it with a light heart, it will help reduce the severity of the situation, allow you to be in a calmer and more rational state in order to find the best solution to the problem.
“There is only one way to happiness, and that is to stop worrying about things that are beyond the power of our will” Epictetus
Jenny Korten is a certified facilitator of the UFIND and EP7 programs. For more information, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe to her blog at subscribe.