Ben affleck other Jennifer Lopez, or “Bennifer” as a general metaphysical concept, they continue to expand the wormhole in time-space through the unexpected (but welcome by all!) act of their relationship. Namely, they were seen with a character of yesteryear fondly remembered in the Simpsons-Brand section of Universal Studios Hollywood on Friday.
As reported by Page six, the couple, who met in 2001 when The Simpsons He was still fine, they were seen enjoying themselves under the huge, grinning jaws of one Herschel Krustofsky, better known to viewers as Krusty the Clown.
Lopez’s two sons were with them, as we were one of Affleck’s three sons and some bodyguards. Lopez and young Affleck were seen holding an ice cold drink, but Ben, in a rare display, was not. A. quick check One of the dining options at Universal Studios confirms that there are no wet vendors on the premises. (If Affleck, who is loyal to the brand, perhaps later broke ranks and enjoyed edibles from rival Cinnabon, it’s sadly not in the Page Six report.)
It is said that the park goers had a great time, which is encouraging. “They looked like just two people walking, not a single person approached them,” said a passerby, according to the report.
The mixing of their families in such a conspicuous place suggests that Bennifer 2.0, as a consequence of the public rifts between Affleck and Ana de Armas and Lopez and Alex Rodriguez, is on firm ground. Recently, in early June, Affleck’s father, Timothy She said she had no idea what the two stars were up to and called the concept that her son yearned for Lopez all these years as “silly.”
More great stories from Vanity fair
– A messy vaccinated wedding season has arrived
– How Harry and Meghan Decided on the Name Lilibet Diana
– Black Joy comes to Shakespeare in the park
– Even more details emerge from Kanye West and Irina Shayk
– Bennifer’s story really has it all
– Before the Diana tribute, Harry and William are still working on their relationship
– Tommy Dorfman on rewriting queer narratives and the smell of good sweat
– From the archive: a return to the The best DJS in the world
– Sign up for the “Royal Watch” newsletter to get all the talk from Kensington Palace and beyond.