After months of shopping at the mansion, Ivanka Trump other Jared kushner They have reportedly found their family’s second new home also located on Indian Creek Island, home to the upscale Miami neighborhood known as the “Billionaire Bunker.”
Trump and Kushner have reportedly been living in a rented condo at Arte, a high-rise oceanfront tower in Surfside, Florida. But in April, the two former presidential advisers finally closed their new home, a $ 24 million mansion in the upscale community, according to Sun. They also rated the 6-bedroom, 8.5-bath home at a million dollar discount after it stayed on the market for half a year. However, the 8,510-square-foot French neoclassical home will need a bit of work before they can move in as aerial photos show that the property’s pools and hot tub have not been drained and that the patio is in poor repair. The mansion, which sits on 1.26 acres, has a flat roof, large arched windows, and a balcony, and inside, it features 26-foot vaulted ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and a Cinderella staircase. The house was sold by billionaire Alex Meruelo and his wife, and was also owned by the famous Miami record producer Scott stork.
This is Trump and Kushner’s second purchase in the super wealthy neighborhood. Late last year, they also purchased a vacant 2-acre parcel of land for $ 32.2 million that was previously owned by the singer. Julio Inglesias. The property listing boasted that the land has 200 feet of beach and is located in “one of the most exclusive and private neighborhoods in the world with its private country club and golf course, police force and armed boat patrol las 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. “The 300-acre gated community has approximately 40 mansions located around the perimeter of the island with the center open for various club activities. Other high-profile residents include Wall Street investor Carl Icahn, former CEO of Sears Edward Lampert, Y Tom brady other Gisele Bundchen who moved into the neighborhood in December.
More great stories from Vanity fair
– Cover article: Dua Lipa on creation Nostalgia for the future
– Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s battle with the Bureau of Prisons
– Prince William and Prince Harry “turn a new page” in their relationship
– 11 books we think you should read this July
– Inside Los Angeles’ most iconic example of mid-century modern architecture
– Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are ready to spend the “rest of their lives together”
– Essential looks from the 2021 Cannes Film Festival
– A brief history of Princess Diana’s fiery family
– Best Musician Tested Waterproof Masks for Summer Riding
– From the Archive: To the heart of the heiress
– Enroll in The shopping line to receive a curated shopping list of fashion, books, and beauty products in a weekly newsletter.