John mulaney has officially filed for divorce from Anna Marie Tendler in New York, according to PEOPLE. It comes after the news in May that the comedian and the designer were parting ways.
The couple’s split came in May as Mulaney was preparing to return to live performance after registering for a 60-day rehab in December 2020. In May, his spokesperson said “John will have no further comment as he continues focusing on his recovery. ” and go back to work. ”
Tendler then said through a spokesperson that she was “heartbroken that John decided to end our marriage” and wished him “support and success as he continues his recovery.”
Also in May, it was reported that Mulaney had started a new relationship with Olivia munn, who had previously been considered an “obsessed” fan.
Much of Mulaney’s comedy was about his relationship with his wife. His highly anticipated shows at the City Winery in New York in May were called “raw, vulnerable, personal.” by critics.
More great stories from Vanity fair
– Cover article: Dua Lipa on creation Nostalgia for the future
– Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s battle with the Bureau of Prisons
– Prince William and Prince Harry “turn a new page” in their relationship
– 11 books we think you should read this July
– Inside Los Angeles’ most iconic example of mid-century modern architecture
– Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are ready to spend the “rest of their lives together”
– Essential looks from the 2021 Cannes Film Festival
– A brief history of Princess Diana’s fiery family
– Best Musician Tested Waterproof Masks for Summer Riding
– From the Archive: To the heart of the heiress
– Enroll in The shopping line to receive a curated shopping list of fashion, books, and beauty products in a weekly newsletter.