VP Kamala Harris’s attempt to be more recognizable has gone into orbit, as has the word salad he’s serving for lunch:
.@VP Kamala Harris: “Space activity is climate action. Space activity is education. Space activity is also economic growth. It is also innovation and inspiration, and it’s about our safety and strength.” pic.twitter.com/yOXnus8VDb
– The hill (@the hill) November 5, 2021
Harris’s strategy appears to be “saying words and then pretending they are synonymous with other words that just happened to be part of your multi-billion dollar agenda.”
But space activity is also violence. Space activity is colonialism. Space activity is also white supremacy. So Brandon and I don’t really know what to do. https://t.co/mARGArgO0I
– Jon Gabriel (@exjon) November 6, 2021
I think he’s taking his position as president of the National Space Council a little too seriously. https://t.co/QmiPT0GdtV
– Naomi Allen 🌺♀️🌺 (@girly_GRRRL) November 6, 2021
Shouldn’t he have dealt with managing the border crisis? What happened with all of this?
Space activity is infrastructure
– Dick Hammer 🦃 (@ Ferraro41) November 6, 2021
He’s looking for an awkward communicator. She seems surprised by the words on the hunchback and then impressed by herself when she says a catchy phrase … even if she didn’t land it well. https://t.co/Jrz89CFEN7
-Beverly Hallberg (@BeverlyHallberg) November 6, 2021
If it does for space what it did for the border, you know what comes next pic.twitter.com/UKQKMHs6lo
– Mike Stern (@ mls1776) November 6, 2021
Honestly, stop trying to make it happen. Admit the mistake and move on.
– Dave likes black bombs! (@ bfmva7xsp) November 6, 2021
When something is everything, then it is nothing.
– BR Kelley (@indmutation) November 6, 2021
So, just … misunderstandings. https://t.co/FI3NHUKfeQ
– jimtreacher.substack.com👻 (@jtLOL) November 6, 2021
This is a word salad … https://t.co/13CHZyZ4iW
– xristosdomini (@xristosdomini) November 6, 2021
Harris’ sympathy project it is still a work in progress.