Naomi campbell and her baby boy commemorated the death anniversary of his close friend and legendary fashion designer Gianni Versace in a special jumpsuit.
The new mom posted a faceless photo of her newborn daughter, whose name has not yet been released, on her Instagram Stories Thursday that shows the baby lying in her crib in a white jumpsuit covered in Versace logos holding her head. of Medusa in rainbow tones. She wrote about the shot, “I love you Gianni Versace,” adding four doves and a red heart emoji. Thursday marked 24 years since the designer was murdered by murderer Andrew Cunanan outside his Miami mansion, Casa Casuarina, at the age of 50. Campbell regularly walked at Versace shows and was the face of the brand, but her relationship with the designer spread. far beyond the catwalk. So the supermodel posted a video montage of her and Gianni in several shows on her Instagram account Thursday, writing in capital letters, “I miss you Gianni Versace, your intuition and actions ahead of their time. His work ethic to be admired and his genuine embrace generosity and beautiful adored heart. #RIP # 24 years #NeverFortten “.
In May, Campbell first shared the news that she is now a mother by sharing a photo of her cradling her daughter’s little feet. On Instagram. “A beautiful little blessing has chosen me to be her mother,” she wrote in the caption. “I am so honored to have this gentle soul in my life that there are no words to describe the lifelong bond that I now share with you my angel. There is no greater love. “Shortly after the announcement, he returned to Instagram to thank your friends and family for all their gifts and kind words of support. “I have never felt so much love as in these last weeks, I am so grateful for the love that you have poured into my daughter and me,” she wrote.
More great stories from Vanity fair
– Cover article: Dua Lipa on creation Nostalgia for the future
– Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s battle with the Bureau of Prisons
– Prince William and Prince Harry “turn a new page” in their relationship
– 11 books we think you should read this July
– Inside Los Angeles’ most iconic example of mid-century modern architecture
– Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are ready to spend the “rest of their lives together”
– Essential looks from the 2021 Cannes Film Festival
– A brief history of Princess Diana’s fiery family
– Best Musician Tested Waterproof Masks for Summer Riding
– From the Archive: To the heart of the heiress
– Enroll in The shopping line to receive a curated shopping list of fashion, books, and beauty products in a weekly newsletter.