Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Black Friday is the best time of year for Christmas shopping if you are looking to save as much as possible. This year, Nordstrom kicked off the fun early – you can start opening your own shop right now! There are so many first steals and offers, and we have a slew of excellent items for you to peek at below. Take a cue from our tips and start crossing names off that list or grab a little gift for yourself!
For the professional kitchen
1. No kitchen is complete without a proper set of knives, and these are some of the best! Our Place set includes a small matching knife, a serrated knife and a large chef’s knife. Prepare all the ingredients and start cooking!
2. These cookware from All-Clad will cover a wide range of cooking needs. They are non-stick, dishwasher safe and suitable for the oven at temperatures up to 500 degrees! There are two different sizes in this set, both of which are deeper than other options on the market, ideal for stir-fried dishes or a casserole dish.
Get there 8 ” and 10 ” fully coated hard anodized aluminum non-stick frying pan set (originally $ 105) on sale with free shipping for only $ 70 at the Nordstrom!
For the person who needs self-care
3. This Erno Laszlo set is essentially a complete skincare routine designed to restore your complexion. Spend a night with a glass of wine, your favorite movie and this skincare savior. You deserve it!
4th Frankincense can create a soothing and purifying atmosphere, which is amazing if you are looking for complete relaxation. This burner from Cinnamon Projects beautifully displays incense sticks and also captures spills for easy cleaning!
5. This Mario Badescu set contains all the best sellers of the brand. Includes Refreshing Facial Mist, Desiccant Spot Treatment Lotion and Rose Moisturizing Lip Balm. Divine!
Get there Mario Badescu Full Size Drying Lotion, Face Mist And Lip Balm (originally $ 23) on sale with free shipping for only $ 20 at the Nordstrom!
6th If you’re chilling out at home, the only acceptable attire is home wear – and we think these Socialite wide leg pants are absolutely perfect! They are high-waisted and extra baggy so you can move freely and feel comfortable.
For the housewife
7th Blankets are always a solid idea if you’re looking for a cozy gift, and we love this shirt from Nordstrom! It is double-sided, which combines ribbed fabric and honeycomb knit. It comes in a huge range of colors that you can choose from to match someone’s bedspread or sofa setup!
8th. This phone charger from Lexon also doubles as a UV cleaner which sanitizes the phone while charging it at the same time. It’s wireless too, so all you have to do is plug in your phone and let it do the rest!
9. Weighted blankets will make you feel relaxed and rock you to sleep faster, and this one from Casper is a strong option. If you know someone who has trouble sleeping, this might help!
10. Let’s dig these slippers from BP., As the thick platform makes them easy to wear outside if you need to run a quick errand. Luxurious fluffy straps offer even more intimacy – heaven!
Get there BP. Sliding sandal in synthetic fur with Zoe cross band (originally $ 50) on sale with free shipping for only $ 20 at the Nordstrom!
For the fashionista
11. Anyone who loves to make a statement will be obsessed with this luxurious faux fur coat from Gallery! It’s soft, warm, and has such an expensive aesthetic. You can mark it in black or white, both classic and incredibly versatile colors!
12 ° A necklace that has a personalized touch like this BaubleBar initial pendant immediately feels more special. We also love the colorful crystals that stretch around the main letter for added sparkle!
13. These Marc Fisher boots are the ultimate must-have. If you know someone who loves to dress up, they will surely be thrilled when they see these boots! They are available in black and camel brown, and both are made with a soft suede material that is gorgeous.
Get there Marc Fisher LTD Comara Over the knee boots with pointed toe (originally $ 249) on sale with free shipping for only $ 170 at the Nordstrom!
Looking for more? Check out all the first Black Friday deals going on right now on Nordstrom here!
Find out more about our choices and offers here!
This post was brought to you by The Us Weekly Team Shop with us. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products for free from manufacturers to test them. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product described in an article. This does not guide our decision regarding the presentation or recommendation of a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback on [email protected]. Happy shopping!