Jojo siwaThe Pride party was reportedly interrupted by a visit from the police and paramedics after one of their guests reportedly experienced a medical emergency.
According to police sources who spoke with TMZPolice were called to Siwa’s home in the San Fernando Valley shortly after 8 p.m. Wednesday after someone reported that a man in his 30s had had a possible LSD overdose. Sources “connected to the party” told the media that the man showed up to the party high and “in very bad condition.” The man was taken to hospital and the police determined that no crime was committed. The identity and condition of the man have not been revealed.
That same day, some of the details of the over-the-top celebration were shared on Instagram, which featured everything in rainbow colors, a bouncy house, a candy buffet, and the pop star’s utterly dazzling piano. She was joined at the event by her girlfriend, Kylie Prew, YouTube star Tana Mongeau, and a number of high-profile influencers on social media. Siwa first came out of the closet in January this year and has since used her platform to express her love and support for the LGBTQ + community. The day before his party, he shared a video message on Instagram, saying, “I’m so excited to celebrate Pride with all of you! Everyone was very supportive of my own trip this year. It has been the best of all. Finding true love and also being part of a community that is so happy, so loving, and so welcoming. It just feels like the best thing in my life and I’m literally the happiest I’ve ever been. “
A representative for Siwa was not immediately available for comment.
More great stories from Vanity fair
– An intimate view of a young Queen Elizabeth II
– The Sacklers released OxyContin. Everybody knows it now.
– Exclusive Excerpt: An Icy Death at the Bottom of the World
– Lolita Blake bailey and me
– Kate Middleton and the future of the monarchy
– The occasional dating terror in the digital age
– The 13 best facial oils for healthy and balanced skin
– From the archive: Tinder and the dawn of the “dating apocalypse”
– Sign up for the “Royal Watch” newsletter to get all the talk from Kensington Palace and beyond.