Sydney, June 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Proactive, a provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Miramar Resources Ltd (ASX: M2R) has received new air core drilling results from the Gidji Gold Project Joint Venture (JV) that have improved the prospects for gold on all four targets. Click here
- Cauldron Energy Ltd (ASX: CXU) (OTCSMKTS: CAULF) (FRA: UFX) has applied for two new exploration licenses expanding its presence at the Yanrey Uranium Project in North West Western Australia. Click here
- PNX Metals Ltd (ASX: PNX) has engaged Como Engineers to perform detailed engineering and design work for the plant and infrastructure on the fast track to develop the Fountain Head Gold Project in the Northern Territory. Click here
- Core Lithium Ltd (ASX: CXO) says a key assessment of its Finniss Lithium Project has revealed that the asset has the lowest spodumene concentrate transport emissions of any other Australian lithium kit. Click here
- Montem Resources Ltd’s (ASX: MR1) Tent Mountain mine restart project has been designated to undergo a Federal Impact Assessment (FIA) by the Canadian government. Click here
- Tempest Minerals Ltd (ASX: TEM) (FRA: LIF) recent geological model based on its internal magnetic dataset has confirmed multiple new gold, base metal and iron ore targets at the Euro Project in the Yalgoo region in Western Australia. Click here
- Triangle Energy (Global) Ltd (ASX: TEG) (FRA: WMOA) is ready to begin activities for the CH-6 Workover and CH-11WI Slickline Intervention campaigns at the Cliff Head operations in the Perth Basin of Western Australia. Click here
- Emyria Limited (ASX: EMD) has appointed consultant psychiatrist Dr. Eli Kotler as principal investigator for their upcoming clinical trial on MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for treatment-resistant post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), known as EMDMA-001. Click here
- Southern Gold Limited (ASX: SAU) (FRA: UH4) has finally reached an agreement with Bluebird Merchant Ventures Ltd (LON: BMV) to divest its Gubong and Kochang joint venture projects in the Republic of Korea. Click here
- Sipa Resources Limited (ASX: SRI) (FRA: SPO) is increasing activities in the company’s Western Australian project portfolio and will soon begin a second drilling program at the Murchison Gold Project. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives intelligently interact with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a variety of media, investment research, digital investor targeting, and website development services to support 1,000+ fast-growing businesses around the world.
The Proactive network reaches more than 12 million committed private, professional and institutional investors seeking opportunities.
• Our written and video content is posted on proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We distribute our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialized news sites that extend our reach to networks that may be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We create custom corporate websites from scratch, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest information on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks highly on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further expand our online presence and reach with a sophisticated selection of digital investors.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
To learn more about how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]