Sydney, July 5, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Proactive, a provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- RPM Automotive Group Ltd (ASX: FFX) CEO Clive Finkelstein and CEO Wei Liu have demonstrated their commitment to the company’s growth strategy by early exercise of listed options. Click here
- Southern Gold Limited (ASX: SAU) (FRA: UH4) has increased its exploration capabilities in South Korea by appointing Robert Smillie, a seasoned geoscientist, as exploration manager. Click here
- Chimeric Therapeutics Ltd (ASX: CHM) has appointed Celgene veteran Dr. George Matcham to the board as a non-executive director. Click here
- Maximus Resources Limited (ASX: MXR) (FRA: M5F) has initiated a 2.5 square kilometer high power fixed loop electromagnetic (FLEM) geophysical survey at the Hilditch high priority nickel target, which is located about 25 kilometers from BHP’s Kambalda nickel concentrator in WASHINGTON. Click here
- Imugene Ltd (ASX: IMU) (OTCMKTS: IUGNF) has presented its HER-Vaxx cancer immunotherapy program at the ESMO 2021 World Gastrointestinal Cancer Congress annual meeting. Click here
- Caspin Resources Ltd (ASX: CPN) has demonstrated strong potential for platinum group elements (PGE) at its Yarawindah Brook Nickel-Copper-PGE project in Western Australia following recent diamond drilling at the Yarabrook Hill and XC-29 prospects . Click here
- Investors in Highfield Resources Ltd (ASX: HFR) (FRA: 23H) have recognized the importance of obtaining a Mining Concession for the Muga Potash Project in Northern Spain with a share increase of up to 16%. Click here
- Lotus Resources Ltd (ASX: LOT) (OTCMKTS: LTSRF) says ore grading test work at the Kayelkera Uranium Project in northern Malawi has exceeded expectations. Click here
- Tamboran Resources Ltd (ASX: TBN) has completed the vertical well and construction section of the Tanumbirini 2H (T2H) well at approximately 3,800 meters after finding the target Mid-Velkerri ‘B’ shale. Click here
- Northern Minerals Ltd (ASX: NTU) (OTCMKTS: NOURF) (FRA: NUN) has started the second phase of drilling at the Browns Range Heavy Rare Earth Project in northern Western Australia. Click here
- Emmerson Resources Ltd (ASX: ERM) has returned a bonanza grade gold intersection from the first diamond hole in a sparsely drilled primary gold zone at the Mauretania Project in the Tennant Creek Mineral Field North Project Area in the Northern Territory . Click here
- Westar Resources Ltd (ASX: WSR) has completed an inaugural reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at the Gidgee South Gold Project and is set to begin an extensive inaugural campaign at the Winjangoo Gold Project. Click here
- Platina Resources Ltd (ASX: PGM) (OTCMKTS: PTNUF) (FRA: P4R) and JV partner Artemis Resources Ltd (ASX: ARV) have increased confidence in the value of the Munni Munni Project in Western Australia after returning strong palladium grades in recent years. drilling. Click here
- Rimfire Pacific Mining NL (ASX: RIM) has strengthened its board of directors with technical knowledge and capital market experience with the appointment of Misha Collins as a non-independent, non-executive director. Click here
- Alchemy Resources Ltd (ASX: ALY) is trading higher by presenting a set of high-grade gold results after completing a reverse circulation (RC) campaign at its Karonie Gold Project east of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. Click here
- Fe Limited (ASX: FEL) has taken another key step towards first production from the JWD iron ore project in Western Australia by executing a transportation contract with David Campbell Transport Pty Ltd. Click here
- Arrow Minerals Ltd (ASX: AMD) has added technical expertise to its board of directors by appointing a new Chief Executive Officer with Hugh Bresser to serve as Chief Technical Officer, effective immediately. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives intelligently interact with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a variety of media, investment research, digital investor targeting, and website development services to support 1,000+ fast-growing businesses around the world.
The Proactive network reaches more than 12 million committed private, professional and institutional investors seeking opportunities.
• Our written and video content is posted on proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We distribute our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialized news sites that extend our reach to networks that may be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We create custom corporate websites from scratch, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest information on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks highly on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further expand our online presence and reach with a sophisticated selection of digital investors.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
To learn more about how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]