Colorado Rep Lauren Boebert stole the show as she celebrated this week’s Republican election victories at former President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach resort, Mar-a-Lago, Thursday.
Boebert posed for photos wearing a red dress with “Let’s Go Brandon” scribbled on the back, in a clear mockery of Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “Tax the Rich” Met Gala dress.
While the AOC was white with red letters, Boebert’s was the opposite: red with white lettering.
Who wore it best: AOC or Boebert? pic.twitter.com/LpzK1kqFeF
– Spooky Junio 🇺🇸 🗽 (@ Juneroll1) November 5, 2021
Boebert tweeted a photo of him posing with Trump in a suit.
– Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) November 5, 2021
“It’s not a sentence, it’s a movement!” Boebert tweeted with the hashtag #LGB.
– Artillery Sergeant Jessie Jane Duff (@JessieJaneDuff) November 5, 2021
– TW Shannon (@TWShannon) November 5, 2021
-Bruce LeVell (@Bruce_LeVell) November 5, 2021
– Tom Borelli, Ph.D. (@tomborelli) November 5, 2021