Millions of men around the world suffer from sexual problems, especially erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence; where they find recurring difficulty in achieving and maintaining strong penile erections. All thanks to medical advances, that we have drugs like Cenforce Professional pills to combat such medical conditions.
Cenforce Professional 100 is an FDA approved brand name drug. With the Sildenafil Citrate salt, Cenforce Professional is a vasodilation drug that acts on the inhibition of the PDE-5 enzyme. It is most commonly prescribed for patients between the ages of 18 and 65, with symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
The active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) in Cenforce Professional 100 is the pharmaceutical compound called Sildenafil Citrate.
Cenforce Professional 100 has 100mg of the Sildenafil Citrate salt, which is a PDE-5 enzyme inhibitor; which is effective in producing cGMP, which in turn leads to vasodilation of the arteries, again allowing more and more blood flow to the penis.
Therefore, this drug is mainly known to help people with erectile dysfunction; to achieve and maintain a strong penile erection for optimal intercourse and pleasure.
One Cenforce Professional 100 pill should be taken 30 to 45 minutes before sex.
Once taken, a Cenforce Professional 100 tablet should not be repeated within 24 hours.
Its effectiveness lasts about four to five hours.
Men between the ages of 18 and 65 can take cenforce professional once a day, approximately 1 hour before intercourse, as a single dose.
However, it is always recommended to seek a doctor’s consultation when it comes to the dosage intake of any medication.
Each Cenforce pill is based on Sildenafil Citrate; which inhibits the action of phosphodiesterase type 5, a substance naturally present in the cavernous body of the penis. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penile area, thus allowing more blood flow and creating a strong penile erection.
- Nasal congestion
- Flu syndrome
- Vision change or abnormal vision
- colour blindness
- Back pain
- Respiratory infection
- Aches or pains in the muscles
- bleeding nose
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- Redness of the skin
- Upset stomach after meals
- Stuffy or runny nose
- trouble sleeping
- Unusually warmer skin
Men with the following medical conditions should avoid taking cenforce tablets:
- kidney dysfunction
- Lung disease
- liver disease
- retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
- Patients with a medical history of kidney, liver or heart problems.
- Patients who have frequent fluctuations in their blood pressure.
However, they can always consult a doctor and make the decision wisely.
- Avoid taking antibiotics or antiviral drugs, talk to a doctor about your alternatives.
- Avoid medications for low blood pressure, consult your doctor
- Any compound derived from nitrate
- AIDS pills for HIV
- Grape juice, alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Hallucinogenic drugs should also be avoided.
- You should also cut down on cigarettes.