What you should know:
– Sales force spear care from anywhere, new innovations that help organizations get closer to their patients, members and customers in an always active and digitally enhanced healthcare system. By leveraging these innovations, they can streamline operations and ultimately lead to better health outcomes.
In addition to service from anywhere, Salesforce is also implementing:
– Remote monitoring of patient exceptions for Health Cloud, which displays data and information from directly connected devices within a single dashboard to help providers and care coordinators create a personalized connection with patients to better monitor health conditions, all without ever having to set foot in the office from a provider.
– Smart appointment management for Health Cloud, which maximizes the efficiency of appointment scheduling by suggesting the right patient appointment at the right time, either at home or in the office, to help reduce no-shows, administrative costs and time spent on calls with a programmer.
– Medication management for Health Cloud, which helps healthcare systems, pharmacies, small practices, retail outlets, and others manage drug lists, regardless of where care is accessed.
– HIPAA compliance for Salesforce maps, B2C commerce, and Salesforce order management, which enables home patient care companies to safeguard patient health information while helping to increase their efficiency in the field and offer personalized care.