Nightdive Studios is ready to release their upgraded and updated version of Shadow man: Remastered in April 15 for PC via Steam, GOG and the Epic Game Store. The PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch versions will be announced at a later date. Coinciding with the announcement is the announcement by original creator and comic book publisher Valiant Entertainment that they will also release a reboot of the comic series.
Written by Cullen Bunn (Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe, Asgardians of the Galaxy, County Sixth Gun Harrow, Venom) and illustrated by artist Jon Davis-Hunt (Clean room), SHADOWMAN # 1 will be launched in 28th of April, and will be available in retail stores, as well as digitally. In fact, you can check out a preview pane at Comicbook.com.
Originally released on Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Dreamcast, and PC, Shadow Man: Remastered follows Michael LeRoi, the current holder of the voodoo warrior nickname “Shadow Man,” as he battles the forces of darkness as they attempt to cross from his kingdom into the world of the living.
The remastered version of the game features the following:
- 4K widescreen support for the latest monitors
- Smoothing and “all kinds of post-processing magic” to smooth the image.
- A whole new visual experience with dynamic shadow mapping and per-pixel lighting
- Never-before-seen content cut from the original game
- High dynamic range (HDR) rendering to really take advantage of modern displays