Democrats seem to realize that they really got hooked on the wrong presidential duo.
TIRED OF THE ADVERTISEMENTS? BECOME A PREMIUM USER TODAY !!
It’s now very clear that Joe doesn’t have another 8 months left, let alone 8 years, leaving Democrats with a terrible option for 2024: Kamala Harris.
Harris, as we all know, is as nice as single-ply toilet paper, and not only that, but he’s also made nonstop political mistakes.
MORE NEWS: This could explain why Obama is such a nervous wreck …
The bottom line is that the left knows that Kamala cannot win in 2024 against any Republicans, and especially Trump, and they are struggling to find a solution.
Because it is important: 2024 is the elephant in the room. While Biden’s advisers overwhelmingly believe that he will be the Democratic nominee, they also know that he will be 81 when he seeks re-election.
- An operation sometimes visibly out of sync with Biden’s, and missteps during a recent trip to the US-Mexico border, following a detailed interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, have rekindled questions from the primary nominee. Harris for 2020.
- Harris would be the presumptive nominee if Biden doesn’t run. Administration sources believe it would be nearly impossible to remove the first black vice president.
Yet many Democrats, including some current top administration officials, worry that he might not be able to defeat whoever the Republican Party presents, even if it were Donald Trump.
- A Democratic operative tells Axios’ Alayna Treene that most Democrats aren’t saying, “‘Oh no, our heir apparent is screwing around, what are we going to do?’ It’s more that people think, ‘Oh, she’s fucking, maybe she shouldn’t be the heir apparent.’
- Some Democrats close to the White House They are increasingly concerned about Harris’s handling of high-profile issues and deafness of political tone, and question his ability to maintain the coalition that Biden assembled in the White House, sources tell Axios’s Hans Nichols.
- What We’re Hearing: Relationships between the west wing and the vice president’s office are strained. Several administration officials used “shitshow” when describing Harris’s office, contrasting its operation with Biden’s disciplined and virtually leak-proof aides. .
Some Biden officials feel that Harris’ operation is poorly managed and has people who do not have long-term relationships with her. They feel that you have received bad advice from your press and communications department and think it is telling that you have already lost two advanced assistants and a digital director.
It will be interesting to see what the left does to overcome this problem.
Will they try to drag sleepy Joe across the finish line, create a new pandemic, or try to make Kamala more enjoyable?
It’s hard to say which one they’ll pick, but each is a losing formula.
Attention: Wayne Dupree is a free speech advocate who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But it needs your support to continue providing quality, independent journalism. You can make a big impact in the war on fake news by promising as little as $ 5 per month. Click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne fight the fake news media.