Alex Rodriguez He has been sailing the Mediterranean for over a week, apparently celebrating his 46th birthday. Former New York Yankees infielder hit the Saint-Tropez shoreline and threw parties for himself in Monaco and Ibiza. (Whether it’s the proximity of his birthday celebration across the water to a similar one that his ex-fiancée enjoyed Jennifer Lopez it was a coincidence remains a mystery.)
New photos show the latest group of revelers on A-Rod’s party boat, including the CBS NFL sideline reporter, Melanie collins. (Since we are unfortunately not on this yacht, we cannot say precisely when she and others got on board.) When the two were spotted in matching all-white outfits while out for ice cream in Ibiza, a source said PEOPLE the two were “just friends”. However the Daily mail he refers to Collins, who also appears on the Golf Channel, as Rodriguez’s “rumored flame.”
Where the truth lies on this spectrum is something that only Plato (or Collins and Rodriguez) could answer. Until there are more concrete facts, we can only speculate. One thing we know for sure is that the most recent photos they represent Collins in a bikini of the most cerulean blue, undoubtedly even more attractive against the waters near the Balearic Islands.
Also on the ship there is former wide receiver Eric decker and his wife, country singer Jessie james decker.
Collins, who we’ll call A-Rod’s “Schrödinger’s quote“For now, he joined CBS Sports’ NFL coverage team in June 2018. On the NBC-owned Golf Channel, he hosted the reality and competition shows. Driver vs. Driver other Great opportunity. Previously, he worked at ESPN and Yahoo! Sports and reported on everything from the Stanley Cup playoffs and the NBA Draft to the FIFA World Cup and the Winter Olympics. In addition to television journalism, he studied interior design and has two pit bulls named Nixon and Snoop.
More great stories from Vanity fair
– Behind the scenes of the iconic nude portrait of Anthony Bourdain
– Will TikTok save the Olympics?
– King Edward VIII, King George VI, and the rift that changed history
– New summer books for all moods
– Jeff Bezos and the transformative magic of going into space
– The best next-generation facial toners for balanced skin
– Jared and Ivanka reportedly shut down Billionaire Bunker Mansion 2.0 project
– The rehabilitation of Prince Edward and Sophie
– From the archive: as John Kennedy Graciously took his place in History
– Enroll in The shopping line to receive a curated shopping list of fashion, books and beauty products in a weekly newsletter.