A number of people in the film industry and outside of it have expressed deep concern about the way in which Taimur Ali Khan is constantly being harassed by the paparazzi. Everyone has already expressed their dissatisfaction with the way the paparazzi are stalking Taimur Ali Khan.
Meanwhile, Taimur’s immediate family has already made passionate pleas to the media to stop persecuting him, but unfortunately, the pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
1. Saif Ali Khan, father of Taimur: He recently expressed his disgust at the way the paparazzi constantly flash their flashes into the eyes of Taimur Ali Khan. He has already supplicated, “Bas karo yaar…Bachcha andha ho jayega…”
2. Kareena Kapoor-Khan, Taimur’s mother: Kareena has expressed deep concern about the way Taimur is constantly subjected to media spotlight. This is what she said:
“Taimur can’t run away from his popularity and neither can his parents. When I saw the doll, I wondered what he was supposed to say. But Saif pointed out that it is because people love him very much and such things are a blessing to him. There is so much genuine warmth for our son that it is wrong to stop people from clicking photos of him or making dolls of him. But, you must understand that he is a two-year-old boy and he needs a normal life. Both Saif and I are fighting to give him that and we will continue to do so without telling the media to back off, no matter how upset he becomes after a point. It’s hard for him as it is for Saif and me.”
3. Soha Ali Khan, Maasi of Taimur: Soha has expressed deep concern that the Pap smear culture is robbing the two boys of their childhood innocence. This is what she said.
“I think Taimur is perhaps… He’s a more extreme case than Inaaya. I know that they often follow you wherever you go. With Inaaya, it’s a little less, but it’s still worrisome. I don’t know what it is about these kids in particular or if they are the star kids that people have taken an interest in, but I’m sure it will take away their innocence,” she said, adding: “I remember a lot of my childhood being deprived. . Things I did that no one knew about. And I think you are entitled to that.
4. Sharmila Tagore, Daadi of Taimur: Sharmila has been openly critical of the way Taimur is being used as news when she doesn’t even understand that she is being used in that way.
“He’s just in preschool and you’re already treating him like a star. I don’t know why you forget that he doesn’t understand what is happening around him,” said Sharmila Tagore.
5. Ranbir Kapoor, Taimur’s uncle: Ranbir Kapoor has not hesitated to say that the constant media attention is not helping Taimur at all. He has also made it clear that the media should back off a bit and let Taimur blossom like a child.
“I love seeing photos of Taimur in the newspapers. People read everything that is said about him with great interest. But I’m not very happy with that. It is not healthy for a child to stand out so much,” Ranbir said.