The mother of Robert De Niro’s late grandson says he overdosed on fentanyl-laced pills, the distributor knew the pills were mixed – News Block

The late grandson of robert deniro He passed away last Sunday, and now his mother has revealed the cause of his death.

Drena De Niro says her son, 19-year-old Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, died from taking drugs laced with fentanyl.

Drena, who was adopted by Robert De Niro, told TMZ that police have launched an investigation into the possible drug overdose.

“Someone sold him fentanyl pills that they knew were mixed and they still sold them to him,” he responded to a comment on Instagram. “So to all the people who keep fucking buying and selling this shit, my son is gone forever.”

Police allegedly found drugs at the scene, near Leandro’s body in a New York City apartment.

However, authorities have not announced the official cause of his death, Complex reported.

The Manhattan district attorney will lead the investigation and is looking for the drug dealer.

“My beautiful, sweet angel. I have loved you beyond words or description from the moment I felt you in my womb. You have been my joy, my heart and everything that was pure and real in my life. I don’t know how to live without you, but I will try to move on and spread the love and light that you made me feel so much by being your mother. You were so deeply loved and cherished, and I wish that only love could have saved you. I’m so sorry my baby, I’m so sorry @carlosmare. Rest in peace and in eternal paradise, my dear child, ”Drena published in tribute to her late son.

“You were kind and accepting and loving and I can’t believe any of this is real. YOU made everything bearable and every load lighter. You did not deserve to die like this, but I can only believe that God needed a strong and powerful angel in his army, ”he posted the next day.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top