A new update has been released for Trackmania update 1.11. You can find all the details of the game update, bug fixes, improvements and patch notes below. Trackmania Update 1.11 is now available to download for all platforms including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- The current official campaign now has an unlock system to offer better progression for players. To unlock the blue slopes you will need the first 10 bronze medals, to unlock the red slopes the first 15 silver medals and to unlock the black slopes the first 20 gold medals. Tracks can still be played in other parts of the game without limitations.
- Display your current official campaign ranking on the main solo page.
- New Prestige skin completion popup in the garage. Show your skill with this new screen with all the Prestige skins you unlocked in one place.
- Add official themed assets that you can use in your clubs on PC.
- Improves the overall fluidity of menus with 3D scene.
- Allow players with standard access to participate in public club activities (lounges and campaigns) directly from the club page.
- Fix a software crash in the report popup window.
- Fix broken texts in the UI, especially in region names.
- Fixed camera 7 spawning when respawning.
- Eliminate join and leave notifications in the Cup of the Day.
- Fix an issue with the display of rankings on campaign tracks.
- Improves the waiting time when buying an access.
- Correct character limit in track editor URL input.
- Fix scroll up/down link in highscore table.
- New prestige gain animation.
- Shows the number of medals needed to unlock the next level of prestige skin.
- Improves the display of the latency test.
- Show the correct link for the immobile respawn wizard.
- Improve load times for large tracks with lots of lights.
- Add a game mode setting for join/leave notifications.
- Fix a crash when playing huge UGC tracks on PS5.
- Reduces load times on PS5.
- Add ranked competitive activity in the PS5 hub.
- Add a setting to disable adaptive triggers on PS5.
HOW TO PLAY
- Ice game has been improved. There should no longer be a slowdown and ripples should no longer be exploitative. The ice game is also a bit faster.
- Reduce the time before you can brake again after a water bounce.
- Fix car spinning by itself when landing a jump in brittle mode.
- Improved the onboarding menu when you first start the game.
- Add a setting to choose the size of the text chat.
- Add a setting to display a background behind the text chat.
- Add a scroll in text chat to view older messages on the large chat screen.
- Text-to-Speech now reads the latest messages displayed in text chat when displayed large.
- With a new Text-to-speech setting turned on, voice chat users will read a typed message in chat. (English only)
- Add text to speech in the report popup.
GAME CONTROLLER EDITOR
- Gamepad Editor tracks now correctly save macroblock color information.
- Reloading and rebuilding tracks no longer washes out colors.
- Using Undo/Redo in Expert now correctly replaces colored blocks.
- Fixed cursor sticking around while testing in the gamepad editor.
- Fix a crash in expert gamepad editor with overlays.
- Fix a crash in the gamepad editor when using auto finish.
- Fix a crash in the gamepad editor when pressing the joystick button while playing the game.
- Fix L3 moves being pressed by a block in gamepad editor.
NEW BLOCKS AND OBJECTS (PC TRACK EDITOR ONLY)
- 38 Narrow blocks (12 RoadTech, 12 RoadDirt and 14 RoadIce).
- 10 Platform Curve 4 and 5 blocks (2 PlatformTech, 2 PlatformDirt, 2 PlatformGrass, 2 PlatformIce, 2 PlatformPlastic).
- 1 Pillar (DecoWallCurve5)