The UFC returns to Madison Square Garden in New York City for a loaded UFC 268 that will feature a grudge match between UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman and rival Colby Covington.
The card will also include a UFC women’s strawweight title bout between champion Rose Namajunas and former title holder Weili Zhang, as well as a mouth-watering light battle that is sure to provide fireworks between Justin. Gaethje and Michael Chandler.
Usman returns to action with a familiar face on the other side of the Octagon in Covington. The last time these two met, it was one of the most exciting welterweight title fights in recent memory that saw Usman emerge victorious with a fifth round stoppage. But the bad blood between the two has not subsided and they will reunite to end their rivalry once and for all.
The champion has been in tears lately with knockouts in three of his last four fights. He brutally knocked out Jorge Masvidal in his latest outing and aims to finish Covington a second time in New York. Covington has only had one fight since losing to Usman and thoroughly dominated Tyron Woodley with a fifth-round stoppage.
They both promise to finish what they started on November 6th.
Below is a full rundown of the schedule for UFC 268, with details on the fight matches, start times, odds and more for the welterweight title rematch between Usman and Covington.
MOREOVER: Everything that happened at UFC 266
When is UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2?
- Date: Saturday 6 November
- Start time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT
- Main card (PPV): 10pm ET / 7pm PT
- Main event: 12pm ET / 9pm PT (approximate)
UFC 268: Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington 2 takes place on November 6 with the preliminaries kicking off the event at 6pm ET, before the main pay-per-view card starts at 10pm ET. Usman and Covington are expected to enter the Octagon around 12 noon ET, depending on the length of the undercard encounters.
How to watch UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2
- TV channels / live streaming: ESPN, ESPN deport e ESPN +
The main card for UFC 268 is available in the US on the ESPN + subscription streaming service at a pay-per-view cost. That part of the event starts at 10pm
Previous fights, however, are viewable live on ESPN, the WatchESPN app and, for the first few preliminaries, on UFC Fight Pass.
In Canada, the main pay-per-view card is available on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink and UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass.
Usman Price vs. Covington 2: how much does UFC 268 cost?
- $ 69.99 (current ESPN + subscribers)
- $ 89.98 (new subscribers)
In the US, the UFC 268 main card is available via pay-per-view on ESPN +, which also requires a subscription. The PPV price for UFC 268 is $ 69.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay a flat rate of $ 89.98 for UFC 268 pay-per-view and an annual ESPN + subscription, which offers savings of more than 30 percent.
Where is UFC 268?
UFC 266 will take place in New York’s Madison Square Garden, in front of a live crowd.
Usman vs. Covington for UFC 268
- Kamaru Usman: -300
- Colby Covington: +245
According to FanDuel Sportsbook, Kamaru is a -300 favorite, which means it would take a $ 300 bet to earn a $ 100 profit if Usman successfully defended his title. Covington is a +245 underdog and a $ 100 bet on the former interim champion would see a profit of $ 245 if he gets his revenge against Usman.
Kamaru Usman record, staff
- Last name: Kamaru Usman
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Born: 11 May 1987
- Height: 6-0
- Range: 76 inches
- Total fights: 20
- Disk: 19-1
Colby Covington records, organic
- Last name: Colby Covington
- Nationality: American
- Born: February 22, 1988
- Height: 5-11
- Range: 72 inches
- Total fights: 18 °
- Disk: 16-2
UFC 268 Combat Card
- Kamaru Usman (c) versus Colby Covington for Usman’s UFC Welterweight Championship
- Rose Namajunas (c) against Zhang Weili for Namajunas UFC Women’s Straw Weight Championship
- Justin Gaethje versus Michael Chandler; light weights
- Shane Burgos versus Billy Quarantillo; Feather weights
- Frankie Edgar vs. Marlon Vera; rooster weights
- Alex Pereira against Andreas Michailidis; medium weights
- Al Iaquinta vs. Bobby Green; light weights
- Phil Hawes versus Chris Curtis; medium weights
- Edmen Shahbazyan against Nassourdine Imavov; medium weights
- Ian Garry versus Jordan Williams; welterweight
The first preliminaries
- Gian Villante versus Chris Barnett; Maximum weights
- Aleksa Camur against John Allan; Light heavyweights
- CJ Vergara v Ode ‘Osbourne; fly weights