At +18,000, the Houston Texans have the second-highest odds of winning the Super Bowl (as of June 24). His odds of qualifying for the postseason are +520.
Watch the 2023 NBA season on Fubo!
In Week 1, the Texans are on the road against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday, September 10 at 1:00 pm ET. If you are looking for odds for this game, none are currently available.
NFL odds courtesy of Typical bookmaker. Odds updated Saturday at 5:35 AM ET. For a complete list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY’s Sports Scores Odds Center.
- Odds of winning the Super Bowl: +18000
- Odds of making the playoffs: +520
Catch the emotion and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% match deposit up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
- Davis Mills had 17 TD passes and 15 interceptions in 15 games last year, completing 61.0% of his throws for 3,118 yards (207.9 per game).
- Additionally, Mills rushed for 108 yards and two touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary rushed for 819 yards (51.2 per game) and five touchdowns in 16 games for the Bills last season.
- Additionally, Singletary had 38 receptions for 280 yards and a touchdown.
- Dameon Pierce rushed for 939 yards (72.2 per game) and four touchdowns in 13 games a season ago.
- Additionally, Pierce had 30 receptions for 165 yards and a touchdown.
- In 15 games played for the Cowboys, Dalton Schultz had 57 catches for 577 yards (38.5 per game) and five touchdowns.
- As a playmaker on defense, Jalen Pitre posted 147 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack and five interceptions in 17 games last year.
- On defense in 2022, Christian Kirksey had 124 tackles, 7.0 TFL, three sacks, and two interceptions in 17 games played.
- Desmond King II had 10.0 TFL, 88 tackles and two interceptions in 17 games a season ago.
- Denzel Perryman recorded 83 tackles, 14.0 TFL, one sack and two interceptions in 12 games played with the Raiders in 2022.
- Week 1: @ Ravens
- week 2: foals
- week 3: @jaguars
- week 4: steelers
- week 5: @hawks
- Week 6: Saints
- week 8: @panthers
- Week 9: buccaneers
- week 10: @flares
- Week 11: cardinals
- Week 12: jaguars
- Week 13: broncos
- Week 14: @jets
- Week 15: @ titans
- Week 16: browns
- Week 17: titans
- Week 18: @ Colts
Ready to place a bet? If you’re in CO or NJ, check it out Typical bookmaker and go into action.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. The sports betting operators have no influence nor are any such revenues dependent on or linked in any way to newsrooms or news coverage. Check the operator’s site for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-GAMBLER. You must be 21 years of age or older to gamble.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. The sports betting operators have no influence nor are any such revenues dependent on or linked in any way to newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see carrier site for terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF ( IA), 1-800-9-CON-EL (EN). You must be 21 years of age or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all places. Be sure to comply with the applicable laws in your place of residence.
Check out the latest world news below the links:
News of the world || Latest news || US News